Thank you for using Teachme Biz.
We renewed the design of the image/video marking screen on the web app to improve the functionality and usability of image/video marking.
- The display of icons and the method of selecting objects and changing settings are changed to allow intuitive and hassle-free operation.
- New convenient operations such as "Undo" and "Redo" are available.
- These improvements have disabled or changed some operations.
Released on September 27, 2022
Target Subscription Plan
All subscription plans
*This release does not apply to Internet Explorer 11, which remains the same in design and operation as before.
Please use the Recommended System Requirements.
Related:Teachme Biz - System Requirements
- The following operations are changed due to the layout of the tools.
・Adding text, squares, arrows, spotlights
・Change settings for texts, rectangle, arrows, spotlights, and pixelate
- "Undo" and "Redo" are available.
- Multiple objects can move together, and their colors and sizes can change.
- When entering text, the input image are displayed.
- The trimming screen display the objects already added.
- Shortcut keys for some operations are added.
- Objects are able to be resized while maintaining their height or width.
- Selected objects are able to be moved to the backmost position.
- The method of moving selected objects to the foremost position is changed.
- The method of selecting multiple objects are changed.
- It is no longer possible to add objects consecutively.
If you want to add objects in succession, duplicate the objects or copy and paste them by using the shortcut keys.
- Elements can now be cut out.
To cut elements, press Ctrl + X.
- Elements can now be selected in their entirety.
To select all elements, press Ctrl + A.
Screenshots of development in progress
Image editing screen
- The pencil icon has been removed and the drawing menu in the pencil icon appear directly in the tools.
The trash icon is now removed from the tools.
- When you select an object, a settings menu appear, allowing you to change the color, size, and other settings.
- Instead of the trash icon being removed from the tools, the removal of objects can be done from the settings menu.
"Undo" and "Redo" operations are newly available.
Multiple objects can be moved together, and their colors and sizes can be changed.
When entering text, the input image is displayed.
Together with text input, it makes it easy to adjust the size, etc.
The trimming screen displays the objects already added.
You can avoid the mistake of trimming down objects.
Movie editing screen
The marking screen for video editing is changed in the same way.
Related: Add markings and edits to images, such as arrows.
If you have your own in-house operation manual
Our online manuals for Teachme Biz operations have been revised to the newly designed version in conjunction with this release.
The link to the operation manual is provided in the table of contents of the "Manual" section of this article.
Please use it as a reference for updating your own in-house operation manual.
Can I continue to use the marking screen that I used before the redesign?
After the release, the marking screen before the change will no longer be available.
Will the new marking screen be available in Internet Explorer 11 in the future?
Will the new marking screen be available in Windows Desktop app in the future?
|Will the new marking screen be available in the Editor plugin in the future?||
This is because video editing with the Editor plugin is only possible when using Internet Explorer 11, which is "Minimum System Requirements".
2022/09/27 Updated to "Released" and added links to operation manuals.
2022/09/28 Added to "Other changes".
If you have any requests, questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us from here.