Let us introduce the latest features and enhancements in Teachme Biz released from October 13 to December 7, 2021.
*Please note that some features may not be available with your subscription plan.
- Delete multiple steps at once from the clipboard
- Copy multiple manuals at once
- Change language for email notifications
- Notification of the deadline for completion of training courses
Mobile App (iOS/Android)
- Discontinuation of management functions in mobile apps
1. Delete multiple steps at once from the clipboard
You can now select and delete multiple steps at once from the clipboard.
Select multiple items on the clipboard while holding down the Ctrl or Shift key on your keyboard. When you're done selecting items, release the Ctrl/Shift key and click "Delete" button.
2. Copy multiple manuals at once
You can now copy multiple manuals at once by putting a check mark to the left of the manuals you want to copy.
3. Change language for email notifications
You can now set the language for email notifications sent from Teachme Biz to "Both Japanese and English", "Japanese", or "English".
*The chosen language is applied for the whole group and cannot be changed on a per-user basis.
*"Both Japanese and English" is set by default.
4. Notification of the deadline for completion of training courses
You are now notified when your training course deadline is near or has passed.
In addition to being notified on the "My courses" screen, a notification email will be sent to trainees. And if trainees are using the mobile app, they will receive a push notification via "Updates"*.
*Trainees may not receive push notifications depending on their device settings.
5. Discontinuation of management functions in mobile apps
In order to focus on the development and function improvements, the management functions in the Teachme Biz mobile (iOS/Android) apps have been discontinued with the version 4.5.0 distributed on December 6, 2021.
For more details, please refer to the below announcement.
iOS: Version 4.5.0 or later
Android: Version 4.5.0 or later
That's all for the recent updates, see you next time!
We will continue to make improvements to Teachme Biz based on your feedback.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us from here.