We are experiencing an issue that causes the "Request failed with status code 500" error message to be displayed continuously on the "Details (User)" and "Details (Manual)" pages of the report function.
Occurrence Time / Status
2021/7/13 11:00 ～ 19:00 (JST)
The issue has been resolved, and the service is back to normal.
"Details (User)" and "Details (Manual)" pages of the report function
When viewing the following info, an error may occur and the page may not be displayed.
* Graph is displayed without errors.
- The number of manual views and the last view date for each user during the chosen period
- The number of views and the date of last update of each manual during the chosen period
- The list of manuals viewed by a specific user during the chosen period, the number of views for each manual, and the last viewed date
- The list of users who viewed a particular manual during the chosen period, the number of views per user, and the last viewed date
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this issue, please contact us from here.