This function allows you to add a "choice question" with two to four choices at the end of the training course.
In addition to the training course manuals, you can also take a comprehension test to help you understand and retain the minimum knowledge you need to remember.
Target Subscription Plan
If you subscribe to the plan that allows you to use the training function, you can use it for free.
- Teachme Biz Service fee
*If you are contracting a plan other than the above, or during a trial before contracting, you can try up to 3 courses and up to 5 users.
Who can use it?
- Creating, editing and deleting comprehension tests: Training administrator
- Take a comprehension test: Trainee
Related: About Training feature
Training administrator operations
Add comprehension test (Web Browser)
Edit comprehension test (Web Browser)
Delete comprehension test (Web Browser)
- A comprehension test of up to 20 questions can be attached to each course.
- Questions can be set in a question-and-answer format, with two to four choices.
- You can choose whether or not to use it for each course.
For a course with comprehension test, the course is "completed" when the trainee has passed the comprehension tests.
For a course without comprehension test, the course is "Completed" when the trainee click "Complete" in all course manuals.
- They can be created at any time, from before the course is published to after it has been distributed.
- There is no "save draft" or "auto-save" function.
Save to allow trainees who have not completed the course to take the comprehension test.
- Trainees who have completed the course by the time the comprehension test is created will not be able to take the comprehension test.
- Deleting the comprehension test changes the course to "completed" for trainees who have "completed" all the manuals but have not passed the comprehension test.
The status of all other trainees is not affected.